Our Client is a world class manufacturing plant in Hong Kong. They are expanding & upgrading their plant due to high demand from customer.
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their organisation.
- maintain & optimize the automation production line, including preventive / predictive maintenance and equipment trouble-shooting
- Establish a long term plan with production team leader to maximize the production efficiency
- Ensure that the equipment in the factory performs in excellent condition
- Elevate the actual need and plan the inventory level of spare parts
- Liaise with 3rd party service providers & to improve the overall machinery performance to meet safety and productivity requirements.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 8 years of solid experience in performing preventive maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge with implementation of automation
- Registered Electrical Worker (A0) is preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB (Bold & CAP) Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.