We are now seeking for MANAGER
- Maintain sound operations policies, procedures and systems in alignment with the business objectives of Personal and Business Banking Group with due consideration for striking a balance among efficiency, flexibility, control and customer service.
- Design and implement adequate controls to ensure compliance with new or revised regulatory requirements.
- Ensure operational risks of new banking products / services are adequately addressed and proper internal controls are in place.
- Review the existing operations process and initiate system enhancements to streamline processes and improve operational effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure smooth implementation of new policies and procedures, and launching of new products through branch channel.
- Establish controls, monitor and ensure the compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines issued by Compliance Department.
- Develop procedures and manual for the department/group to get better implementation on compliance policy and relevant procedures and guidelines when necessary.
- Identify possible weaknesses in operations controls and notify Compliance Department.
- Liaise with relevant parties on preparation for business requirement, testing planning, testing scripts and system rollout preparation for systems, new products and new services.
- Plan and execute and conduct user acceptance tests according to project timeline.
- Review operational efficiency and identifying opportunities for enhancement
- Identify operation deficiencies and make recommendations for rectification and continuous improvement.
- Degree holder or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in lending/loan processing or business banking operational procedures design and development.
- Good knowledge of banking practices, operation system and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Wilfred King +852 2986 1940
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.