We are now seeking for a MANAGER, KEY ACCOUNT (FMCG/APPAREL)
- Support the objective of driving profitable and sustainable market share and net sales growth within assigned Key Account(s), delivering against the budget and commercial expectations, while executing in respect to standards and qualitative brand objectives.
- Drive and manage all business activities in relation to the account(s). Represent and document the interest of the account with interfaces and balance brand goals with account needs by leveraging Customer Info Deck and Customer Business Plans.
- Manage the annual selling and activity schedule (GTM Process) for the Key Account - Strategy and business review meetings, range review and selling meetings etc. Support and lead the key account team in customer segmentation and assortment planning in accordance to seasonal initiatives and brand investments.
- Deliver the seasonal sell-in targets for the account(s), agree with account(s) on expected KPIs / sell-thru targets and monitor the progress. Ensure continuous monitoring of the Orderbook making sure orders are placed and converted according to agreed timelines.
- Recruit and build the key account sales organization with respect to the AP Sales Org blueprint. To develop, train and lead all direct reports thru clear target setting, objectives guidelines and sales disciplines.
- Forecast, track and report quantitative and qualitative performance on Key Account Performance i.e. Sales and Margin, Trade Terms, Orderbook. To monitor and report on customer and competitor performance, i.e. market share and development, sell-thru performance and ROI on key activities.
- University degree in business, sales, retail and marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Sales / Retail / Marketing
- Previous experience in Sport, FMCG, Consulting is preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of English & Chinese
- Result orientated, strategic acumen, business planning and forecasting
- Strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.