We are now seeking for a MANAGER, OPERATION RISK
- Providing oversight and support to the company wide risk identification, assessment, validation and reporting of operational risk events - and ensuring that appropriate action is taken to mitigate further operational risk incidents. This includes but not limited toInvolving in Risk projects from an Operational perspective including RBC implementation, Product Approval, and IT Strategies
- Leading annual Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) and Internal Control Testing exercise
- Leading ongoing monitoring and preparation of regular reporting on key current and emerging operational risks
- Designing and annually update relevant operational risk tolerance and risk limits
- Conducting outsourcing risk assessment in accordance with GL14 requirement
- Leading annual update of operational risk policies
- Involving in Risk projects from an Operational perspective including RBC implementation, Product Approval, and IT Strategies
- Ensuring effective Implementation of risk management tools, applications and guidelines
- Enhancing a culture of Risk Management through building relationships with Senior Management and 1st line stake holders, facilitation of company level workshops, etc.
- Degree and / or progress towards recognized professional qualification in Risk Management, Insurance, Accounting or other relevant area
- Minimum 6 years experience in Finance industry, ideally in Operational Risk Management or Internal Audit function
- Technical understanding of key insurance processes e.g. underwriting, claims handing, or non-trading processes e.g. IT, Finance or Actuarial would be preferred
- An ability to guide and coach junior team members to help them develop their career
- Strong presentation / facilitation skills with a very good knowledge in using MS Office
- Fluent in Mandarin is a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.