We are now seeking for a MANAGER, PROCUREMENT (FACILITY MANAGEMENT)
- Support the sub-category team in providing end-to-end strategic procurement management including developing and managing the supplier base, in the sub-category cluster of Property FM Outsource Services, Environmental & Hygiene Services, Professional Services (Soft Services) and Tools and Equipment.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that up-to-date view of potential category spend (i.e. demand plan) is maintained.
- Ensure appropriate category knowledge and data is maintained and incorporated into strategies.
- Implement supplier assessment processes and tools, and communicate results to suppliers in a way that aids their development.
- Develop and expand/consolidate current supply base to support future needs
- Work with FM and business teams for various property assets to evaluate performance of suppliers and consultants.
- Use a breadth of sourcing and procurement skills and tools, including good knowledge of the supplier market.
- Pursue opportunities for innovation and where appropriate, introduced/ implemented into the Club.
- Manage procurement process and work closely with Property FM, Commercial & Contract Management, Membership FM and Finance in the end-to-end procurement process. Ensure they are transparent and auditable.
- A degree holder with professional qualification from a recognized institute (e.g. HKIFM, IFMA, CIPS, IPSHK)
- Technical Expertise (breadth and depth) in specified portfolio areas
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing and procurement
- At least 8 years' experience in property/building management and/or facility management services procurement
- Experience in:
- Working with developers, contractors, suppliers, and/or consultants
- Delivering benefits through strategic sourcing and procurement
- Managing suppliers as partners and developing suppliers relationships
- Serving as Category Manager and developing category management teams
- A good team player with good stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of market and ability to understand where it is heading, able to translate this information into impact on the business
- Good Project Management skills, be result oriented and with ability to deal with dynamic situation
- Knowledge on business process design and mapping
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.