Our client is a giant organization which is reputable in entertainment, membership club, lottery and charity. Due to expansion, they have set up a Human Resources Shared Services team to transform end to end employee experience.
We are looking for a MANAGER/ ASSISTANT MANAGER - HUMAN RESOURCES SHARED SERVICES to join their client-based service team supporting Clubwide HR issues.
- Lead the Shared Service team to ensure tasks are carried out at a quality standard and aligned with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Coach the team and provide feedback to them for identifying and escalating potential operational and customer issues
- Support process improvement initiatives in order to deliver efficiencies and benefits to internal customers
- Monitor business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures for improvement iniatives
- Degree holder in Business/ Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in human resources shared services functions
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory skills
- Self-starter, good teamwork and able to work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Less experience will be consider as Assistant HR Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.