Our client provides worldwide freight forwarding services that can help increase supply chain efficiency and drive down costs.
We are now seeking for a MANAGER TRADE LANE(FLUENT GERMAN SPEAKING)
- SALES PLANNING AND ANALYSIS - Prepare, propose and implement sales planning strategy; execute plan to achievesales productivity standards and customer technology plan in local market for a specific trade on a specific lane; review customers'needs and develop appropriate solutions accordingly; act as anindustry expert for field and industry business planner to coordinate fact findingon new product development in order to ensure annual revenue goals areachieved.
- SALES STRATEGY - Recommend, develop, implement and communicate sales strategies in order to increase industry penetration in local market.
- SALES PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES - Formulate and implement pricing programs; set revenue target and allocate toteam members in order to enhance the effectiveness of field sales to achieveexpectations of account development and yield enhancement.
- SALES COMMUNICATIONS - Develop and maintain good relations with major assigned accounts; communicate directly to customers in order to keep employees and partners informed, enhance service quality,maintain customer relations and to maximize revenues.
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT - Contact major accounts; conduct regular service reviews with BusinessDevelopment Team and customers; formulate sales policies and proceduresand ensure compliance accordingly in order to minimize company's riskexposures, as well as enhance service quality and to achieve revenue targets.
- REPORTING AND ANALYSIS - Gather, analyze and report information regarding performance and competitiveactivity; submit monthly activity reports and other accounts and performancereports to executive management in order to insure coordination with the salesplan, goals and objectives in specific region.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - Work with overseas network and local product owners to promote the specific product on a pre-designated Trade Lane through exchange of sales leads, overseas business visits and pipeline management.
- BUDGET - Prepare and submit annual budget to top management; control, monitor and reportresults on a regular basis in order to achieve budget targets.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years business development experience in international freight forwarding industry including 2 years management experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications
- Business-oriented and remarkable business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and leaderships skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Fluent German speaking is essential.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Arthur Yuen +852 2986 1905
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.