Our client is an American manufacturer of secure identity solutions and seeking potential engineering to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a MANUFACTURING ENGINEER II
- Provide technical support to engineers/operations during the design and set up of manufacturing processes. Assists in the development of layouts/floor plans, routings and work instructions. Test and troubleshoot equipment while documenting procedures with the goal of process improvement.
- Support may include prototype / production manufacturing coordination, equipment assembly and/or installation and rework as required.
- First line technical support and operational support.
- Ensure proper manufacturing documentation is established and current, collaborating with engineering in developing manufacturing friendly designs and helping to ensure designs are compatible with current manufacturing capabilities.
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot any electrical/mechanical issues in production environment
- Proven skill with data analysis tools such as Excel to disposition production, characterization and qualification data.
- Able to multi-task efficiency and accurately and follow a production or NPI development schedule to complete deliverables on time.
- Assist with root cause and correction action for field issues (TTP's).
- Complete MCO's / ECT in Agile as required.
- 4 year degree or 3-5 years of re;ated technical experience required
- Industrial and manufacturing experience preferred
- Demonstrate safe work practices ensuring safety of personnel and operational safety of equipment including, but not limited to: lockout/tag out, safe handling of chemicals, emergency response procedures
- Mechnical aptitude and ability are essectial
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and Agile platforms
- Support operations in the daily process of fulfilling production orders
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Arthur Yuen +852 2986 1905
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.