Our client is a top manufacturer of retail marketing services for international top luxury brand.
We are now seeking for Mechanical Engineering Manager
- To develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, ensure health and safety policies are complied with;
- To develop, control and monitor effective budget
- To plan and oversee all product development activities;
- Responsible to make decisions about the purchase of materials or services when necessary; Ensure the co-workers have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to the allotted budget;
- To mentor and oversee engineering team, including set & review professional development goals for the team, review and coordinate the workload across the team, set deadlines, complete job reviews, and make sure the team members are working according to company policy and regulations;
- To coordinate with internal and external parties to achieve a smooth operation;
- Diploma or above in Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good project management, time management, people management problem-solving and mechanical skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese/Mandarin
- Station in Shenzhen
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.