Due to rapid expansion, our client the leading healthcare company in Hong Kong is looking for high calibre individuals to join their growing team.
We are now seeking for a MEDICAL ADVISOR (TOP MNC)
- Provides a source of Key medical knowledge on company's Health Care products. Supporting different product team in HA / Private sector and Out-Patient Market segment
- Plans and organizes medical affairs activities (e.g. seminars, congress etc.)
- Proactively work with cross-functional country sales, marketing & clinical training teams to execute marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- Provides training and education for sales and marketing team (and distributor) on up-to-date medical affairs in the field and from company headquarter
- Provides for clinical case support, training and company products consultation for KOLs
- University Graduate with a degree in Nursing, Medicine or the Biological Sciences
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in pharmaceutical/medical device/healthcare industries
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders as well as peer education
- A good team player, adaptable, critical thinker and able to manage complex projects
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) with good interpersonal skill
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Hino Leung +852 29861972
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.