We are now seeking for a MERCHANDISER - LINGERIE/ INTIMATE
- Work closely with garment technicians on fit and engineering product to target price point;
- Communicate with internal teams, Overseas Offices, and Factories;
- Diagnose production problems and work with factory to provide solutions/options to both US and local management;
- Analyze charge back and settle reasonability with vendors to maintain good relationship;
- Collaborates with QA team to provide solutions toward qualities issues;
- Monitor color / sample / trims development status and resolve problem and production status with factory and US team to meet production lead time;
- Supervises merchandisers, delegate works and provide coaching to them on daily works;
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned by the superior.
- Assist in building and maintaining a strong vendor network for production in offshore countries
- Monitor vendor performance in terms of price, quality and delivery as well as responsiveness.
- Ensure day to day merchandising process especially order tracking activities are met market requirements in terms of quality, quantity, specification, delivery etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Merchandising or textile-related discipline is an advantage;
- 1-2 years+ relevant experience in a merchandising and/or sourcing environment;
- Experience in dealing with off-shore factories;
- Proficient in MS office;
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred;
- Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage;
- Willingness to Travel;
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Jerry Li +852 2986 1958
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.