You will work closely with product teams and front end (UI / UX) developers to code the services that will enable the customer journeys. Working as part of high performing DevOps scrums you will be responsible for coding server-side services / frontend mobile app that conforms to the standards set out by the application development lead.
You will be responsible for integrating those services with the front-end components Success for you is developing market differentiating services as part of an agile, customer centric development capability.
We are now seeking for a MOBILE DEVELOPER (iOS / Android)
- Managing Microservices API access with data owners
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Work with our platform engineering team, utilising agile best practice
- Build platform services and tools and improve existing ones
- Take part in decisions related to how we build new capabilities and functionality Gather requirements and scope out projects with the rest of the team
- Work closely with our fellow engineers, designers, QA and others
- Develop mobile app / components for iOS
- Experience in developing mobile app in either iOS native coding or React Native for 3-5 years
- Good understanding of front-end technologies (iOS / Android)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands on experience with Django, Flask or other Python frameworks
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc
- Experience working with source code management tools (e.g. Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience working with CI tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Proficient in database concepts and constructs, including data models (normalization, foreign key, surrogate key, etc)
- Proficient working with large data volumes (e.g. millions to billions of records)
- Proficient performance tuning SQL, including use of explains plans, partitions, hints, etc.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.