Due to rapid expansion, our client, a luxury retail organization, is currently looking for
Network & Security Engineer to join their renowned team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a NETWORK &SECURITY ENGINEER
- Lead the networking project.
- Responsible for Project Implementation, Demo & Go Live support.
- Participate in advance networking, monitoring and security solutions.
- Responsible for hands on and assist in network support services among Asia, be the first point of contact for any emergency security situations.
- Review and design the new IT Security Architecture for Asia, provide recommendations for improvement.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of SOC in Asia along with the monitoring, research, and any issued reported by the SOC.
- If necessary, take up any on-call support or ad-hoc work during store operating hours and specific time
- Responsible for proposal writing and preparations for project documentation
- Degree Holder in IT, Computer Science, or relate discipline.
- At least 5 years IT infrastructure experience with minimum of 2 years solid skill sets in Networking/information security & project management role.
- Experienced in cross-functional environment, like allocating resources, schedule and cost.
- Technical knowledge on Infrastructure, Cisco networking, cyber security and cloud hosting is required, good knowledge in retail solution is a plus.
- Holder of professional certifications like CCNA & CISSP or CISA.
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Gigi Hung +852 2986 1901
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.