Together we will build the first blockchain insurance medical network in the world. Our blockchain will instill trust to even the smallest bonesetters, mobilizing medical experts all over the world to serve the insured population without middleman. Recently, we won the HKICT startup award - Software & Apps, Junior Prize and the People's Choice Award at HKU DreamCatchers 100K 2018, the US$10K prize in India Vizag Million Dollar Challenge and we are admitted in Cyberport's Incubation Program.
- Architect and build new website or mobile apps.
- Work closely with business team to improve the user experience and functionality of website.
- You will be following our development process including using Github, code review with Pull Request, issue tracking in sprints cycle.
- Ability to work independently and with teams- we give you the freedom to shape your code, your R&D and your growth trajectory. To do this, you need to be able to juggle priorities to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while also collaborating as part of a team in complex situations.
- Bachelor degree holders in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in application development.
- Familiar with CSS pre-processers, i.e. LESS, sass, CSS3 etc.
- Mobile: Native iOS (Swift or Objective C) / Android (Java, Kotlin).
- Able to use GIT, Gulp / Grunt / Webpack in daily development life-cycle.
- Candidates with less relevant experience may be considered as Software Engineer. Employment and remuneration