A global blockchain financial services and technology company. They partner with institutional investors, corporations and governments to make digital assets more accessible, business processes more efficient and secure. They believe its collaborative approach and pursuit of global cooperation is optimal to drive institutional adoption of blockchain technologies and the regulated use of digital assets.
The global technology team is based in Hong Kong and creates technology solutions for the entire company. The team forms the firm's intellectual capital and develops products covering blockchain technology including smart contracts and other innovative solutions.
What You Will Do:
The role will support the execution of internal and external projects in the FinTech and blockchain space. The successful candidate will proactively suggest suitable technologies for projects to ensure efficient and sustainable development and will work closely with the Head of Software Development and the rest of the technology team to ensure the products the firm delivers are of exceptional standards.
- Design, develop and maintain front, middle and back-end software.
- Strong focus on security, extensibility, scalability and performance.
- Build automated tests.
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented.
What You Will Have:
- Bachelor degree or higher with 3+ years in IT related discipline
- Good understanding of the fundamental principles in building performant, scalable systems
- Ability to work well in teams have a hands-on attitude and strong service orientation
- Highly flexible; comfortable working with ambiguity, frequently changing deadlines and minimal supervision