Our client is an leading international law firm. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for an office support calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an OFFICE SERVICES EXECUTIVE (9 MONTHS CONTRACT) (UP TO $45k).
- Support all round office management to the office services manager
- Oversee legal secretaries that are providing professional support to the partners/fee earners
- Review the levels of support service with Practice Managers
- Allocate secretaries to fee earners and secretarial buddy groups
- Make sure there is coverage of staff when fee earners and secretaries are absence
- Support recruitment process for new secretaries and organise tailored induction programmes for new secretarial staff if required
- Review performance and training needs of new joiners after 3 months and work out a development plan where appropriate
- Ensure that training needs are delivered in line with firm's policy and strategy
- Address performance management issues by liaising with the Office Services Manager
- Participate in any ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder
- Minimum 10 years of relevant office management in legal industry
- Independent, high accuracy and a good team player
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command in English and Cantonese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.