Our client is a top EMS manufacturer and they have many business in EU/US.
We are looking for an OPERATION DIRECTOR - EMS
- Lead the general operations activities, including purchasing, material and inventory management, production planning and control, warehousing and Customs and logistics etc
- Create long term strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function
- Ensure all materials are in compliance with GMP guidelines and SOP requirements
- Maintain high level of accuracy in materials planning control inventory levels
- Manage production, supply and inventory demand
- Develop strategy to enhance logistics and custom clearance to safeguard time delivery
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree holder in Engineering or in related in material management;
- At least 10 years of experience in manufacturing field;
- Ability to streamline operations workflow to achieve cost effectiveness;
- Sound knowledge of ERP application
- Frequent travel to china
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.