Our client is the world famous baby stroller brand and seeking Supply Chain talent to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for an OPERATION MANAGER
- Assist Operations Director to lead and supervise a small team in handling all supply chain related operations, including; procurement, order fulfillment, freight forwarding, logistics and warehouse management.
- Responsible for SOP's implementation, evaluation and drive improvement measures to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Responsible for vendor management including relationship building, negotiations, KPI reviews.
- Drive strategic supply chain projects.
- Demand forecasting and procurement planning.
- Act as key communication bridge between vendors, internal teams and management, on supply chain related matters.
- Generate regular reports and initiate analytical tools to support management's reviews and business decisions.
- Supervise Hong Kong & China's 3PL warehouses and logistics operations.
- Facilitate cost budgeting and controls.
- Provide back up support for the team's day-to-day order processing, procurement and logistics activities as required.
- Degree holder preferably in Supply Chain Management/Procurement/Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience, preferably gained from manufacturing or trading nature. Supervisory experience will be an advantage.
- Solid experience in trading operations and supply chain management, including freight forwarding.
- Experience and knowledge of ERP systems is essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel (V lookup, pivot table).
- Proficient communication skills, both written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin is essential.
- Strong business acumen and project management skills.
- High level of time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Possess leadership and coaching skills, with positive attitude and team player mindset.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Attention to detail is a must.
- Travel to Mainland China is required.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Arthur Yuen +852 2986 1905
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.