Our client, a luxury retailer, is currently looking for a high calibre to join their supply chain team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for OPERATIONS MANAGER (SUPPLY CHAIN)
- Manage warehouse and stock including monthly stocktake on both jewellery and packaging for all shops worldwide (either physical stocktake or stocktake control)
- Manage production order for jewellery including issue PO to vendors, track production progress, production costs, assure delivery dates, and arrange shipment delivery from vendors
- Process DOS & WOS's monthly orders and communicate to Logistics for on-time shipments
- Responsible for After sales / Repair and Raw material sourcing
- Process monthly replenishment orders and orders on existing SKUs (JEW) from Merchandising
- Inventory related management - Gifting / write-off, melting, consignments (both internal and external)
- Lead various projects such as RJC certification, sustainability progress or workshop clarification.
- Degree holder or above
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in hard luxury retail sector, in which minimum of 5 years in managerial role
- International supply chain business knowledge and vendor resources
- Excellent in spoken and written English/Mandarin/Cantonese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.