Our client a leading well-known enterprise is currently looking for Oracle Database Administrator to join their IT team in Hong Kong, they offer comprehensive training to staffs with an attractive salary package.
We are now seeking an ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
- Provide technical support to Oracle database 11g/12g
- Perform day to day administration including system setup and configuration, software installation, patch upgrade, system monitoring, and health checks
- Responsible for system troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Manage capacity monitoring of system and applications
- Provide database design recommendation to application development teams
- At least 3 years of working experience in Oracle database administration
- Higher Diploma of information technology, database administration or related fields
- Hands-on experience on Oracle RDBMS in RAC/HA environment
- Knowledge of system implementation of IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of UNIX Shell Script, Linux, Windows, WebLogic, and VMware etc.
- Oracle certified professional is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.