Our client is a globally renowned multinational company in food production, and is famous from procurement of raw materials, research & development, production, sales & marketing to supply chain management. They are inviting energetic and high calibres to cope with their business expansion.
We are looking for a PACKAGING DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (FOOD PRODUCTS) to join them in Hong Kong office.
- Support global packaging network in packaging initiatives, projects and knowledge transfer with internal and external customers (Research and Development, Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Marketing and QA)
- Manage food safety, cost and operation capability for running packaging development
- Review new packaging material Research and Development guidelines and procedures to ensure compliance with safety requirement
- Implement and improve packaging development and evaluation process
- Provide technical advice if necessary
- Degree holder in Packaging Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Material Science/ Food Packaging Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience specializing in packaging of food industry, preferring in sauce manufacturing
- Strong supervisory skills and management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English and Cantonese (Mandarin is a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Willing to travel to PRC
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.