Our client, a global financial services provider, is looking for an experienced paralegal to join their legal department to cope with their expansion plan.
We are now seeking for a PARALEGAL
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial agreements under supervision
- Handle company secretarial work, legal research and ad-hoc projects
- Provide administrative and legal support to the legal and compliance team
- Reports to the General Counsel
- Bachelor of Laws from a local or overseas university
- Experience in handling M&A transactions is preferred
- Experience in financial institutions or banking is a plus
- Highly proficient in English and Mandarin, spoken Cantonese is desirable
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Excellent legal research, writing and organizational skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.