Our client is a leading educational institution. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a PAYROLL OFFICER (17K-20K)
- Handle compensation and benefits functions including monthly payroll, MPF, taxation, salary review, market data analysis and leave management, etc
- Assist in preparing HR analytical reports and consolidating remuneration data regularly
- Maintain an effective Human Resources Information System and proper employee records
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder
- At least one to two years of working experiences in compensation and benefits
- Sensitive to numbers, detail minded with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication ability in both Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Immediately available candidates preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.