Our client is a sizeable business and consultancy company. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a calibre to join their payroll team.
We are now seeking for a PAYROLL SPECIALIST
- Perform full spectrum of payroll functions
- Responsible for payroll calculation, MPF administration, tax and payment transaction
- Prepare and maintain payroll data in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties and responsibilities
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of relevant payroll experience preferably in a sizable organization
- Basic knowledge in payroll regulations and employment ordinances
- Detail minded, responsible, sensitive to numbers and be a good team player
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Elsa Lam +852 2986 1993.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.