Our client is a reputable large-sized organization in Hong Kong.
We are looking for a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (EMPLOYEE RELATIONS) to join their Human Resources team.
- Manage Employee Survey for the whole process including but not limited to driving design and implementation of the Survey, analysing results and making recommendations
- Develop employee engagement programmes and events to boost staff morale and commitment
- Organize and coordinate corporate events including logistics arrangement and plan designing
- Prepare and control employee events budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline
- At least 8 years of solid experience in employee relations/ employee engagement
- Experienced in Employee Survey from implementation to project end is an advantage
- Strong communication skills with good capability to work with employees at different levels
- Excellent socializing skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen with high level of responsibility and strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong time management skills and event planning skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.