Due to the Belt and Road Initiative, a prestigious private bank has an immediate need to expand its relationship manager team. Relationship Managers are needed to join the Private Banking department.
We are now seeking for a Relationship Manager - Private Banking.
- Work in partnership with the Investment Advisor and other in-house subject matter experts to offer holistic advice and financial solutions to High Net Worth clients
- Build your own clientele and serve clients' needs whilst meeting business target
- Provide quality services to existing clients
- Promote bank products such as unit trust, DCI, deposits, loans, bonds, equity and trust products
- Keep abreast of market trends and of the latest industry developments
- Ensure proper housekeeping and documentation of all correspondence with clients
- Degree holder, preferably in Finance or Business Administration
- With at least five years work experience in the financial industry, preferably in priority or private banking
- With strong knowledge of global economic, financial markets and political conditions, current affairs and the implication of these on clients' portfolios
- With recognized industry qualifications (CFP, FIMM, PCE, CEILI, or Module 6 and 7)
- With good interpersonal and communication skills
For more information please contact Wilfred King +852 2986 1940.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.