Our client is a global private bank that serves more than millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. Currently, they are looking for high-caliber candidates to join their trust service's team. This is an excellent platform for you to develop, grow and excel your career with a reputable and progressive private bank.
We are currently seeking for Private Trust Services Manager
- Handle daily trust administration work in respect of different type of trusts and estate accounts etc. in accordance with Bank's policies and procedures.
- Build up and maintain long term client relationships with the Settlors and the Beneficiaries to cater for wealth planning needs.
- Streamline workflows and provide quality services to clients.
- Review trust /legal documents and liaise with customers/other professionals on trust and estate related matters.
- Participate various projects to ensure trust operations are adhered to the Group and regulatory requirement as well as internal guidelines.
- Keep alert of regulations that may affect the administration of the Trusts.
- Coach and supervise Assistant Trust Services Managers.
- Degree in Business Administration, Law, Accounting or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) is a must
- Minimum 8 years' experience in major bank or legal / accounting firm, with good knowledge of trust /estate/probate administration an advantage
- Extensive network in legal, taxation and trust fields
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong self-motivation, customer service orientation and attentiveness to detail
- Good relationship management, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.