Our client is a well-known foreign international bank with strong client base and competitive products. Due to business expansion, a Private Wealth Advisor is needed to join their growing team with attractive package and accelerated career progression.
We are now seeking for a PRIVATE WEALTH ADVISOR
- Develop and maintain close relationship with customers to solicit new trust business.
- Support frontline staff and work closely with different lines of business to identify new trust business opportunities.
- Contribute to the growth of trust business by providing premium trust services and estate administration services.
- Provide professional trust services to customers in setting up the trust structure such as on-boarding the trust clients in accordance with bank policies and conducting legal review of trust documents etc.
- Implement business / pricing strategies as well as keep abreast of the latest market situation and development.
- Train up and raise the professionalism of frontline staff in trust knowledge.
- University degree in Law, Accounting or related discipline with a professional qualification in Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) as a MUST.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in trust services with a major bank trustee or an accounting firm with supervisory experience Good knowledge of sales and marketing of trust business and/or customer service.
- Extensive network in legal, taxation and trust fields.
- Good relationship management, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.