Our client is one of the largest private banks with asset of over USD2 trillion. It provides services in private wealth management, asset management, global markets and commercial banking across the globe.
We are now seeking for a PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT - INVESTMENT CONSULTANT - SVP/VP
- Provide and expand expertise in the areas of investment and product service offerings and portfolio advisory.
- Assess client needs and their potential based on the risk profile and aligning financial advice with the corresponding investment strategy.
- Partner with the Relationship Managers to introduce and develop new client business and to generate increased revenues accordingly.
- Understand each client and establish long-term client partnerships maximize client assets and revenues under Bank's management.
- Deliver KPIs as agreed with the respective business line.
- Select advisory processes and agreements designed to meet our clients' needs, objectives and expectations
- Keep accurate, up-to-date client investor profiles.
- Develop a client investment strategy and orchestrate the specialists implementing the strategy, meeting the special needs of the client.
- Create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions.
- Degree from a university plus professional qualifications e.g. CFA, CFPI, CIIA, CAIA, etc.
- Strong command of the Mandarin language is highly preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience as an investment consultant, portfolio/asset manager in sales & advisory or in trading activities.
- Possess technical expertise across some/all asset classes and the respective instruments/products (equity, interest rate, FX markets, other derivatives as well as macro-economics, finance theory, portfolio management and asset allocation).
- Ability to identify clients' investment needs and to provide quality advice, updates on financial markets developments and on clients' portfolios.
- Forward thinking mindset for the development and advancement of digital banking solutions; a technologically savvy personality able to introduce innovative tools and solutions to clients.
- Proven risk management ability, high level of professional and personal integrity and compliance standards ensuring all work activities are performed in line with internal and external guidelines and regulatory policies.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.