Our client, a leading hospitality group, is currently looking for a manager to join their procurement team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a PROCUREMENT HEAD (OPERATIONAL)
- Responsible for developing strategic and operational initiatives on product cost management, quality control and supply management.
- Review process improvement, current practices, tendering procedure and risk management of procurement department - identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Manage and plan for all aspects of the Food/Non-Food Procurement Operations of HK Operations
- Identify and set specifications and standard for major items.
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers to negotiate for the best terms
- Monitor suppliers' performance in terms of on-time delivery, quality and cost.
- Take care of internal and external audit
- High Diploma or Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 10 years of procurement experience, in which at least 3 years in managerial level
- Aviation hospitality, F&B and Hotel industry would be an advantage
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.