We are now seeking for a PROCUREMENT MANAGER (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY)
- Lead complex procurement activities and ensure compliance with the related policies and procedures;
- Drive the procurement process and interact with users to determine best approach to supply market and with good quality of work;
- Provide professional direction, guidance and support on procurement matters to all staff throughout the organization;
- Lead and manage tendering process with professional and high ethical standard;
- Negotiate with vendors on price and business terms;
- Manage Assessment Management of the whole company;
- Assist in ad-hoc procurement related projects and report analysis to senior management, if required.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, purchasing/logistics, supply chain management or related disciplines;
- Minimum 7 years' experience in procurement and tendering for equipment, materials or services. Candidate with less experience may also be considered as Assistant Manager.
- Experience in purchase contract drafting, commodity/category management and/or strategic sourcing;
- Knowledge in sourcing and procurement of IT and technology products is preferable.
- Membership and/or qualification from a procurement professional body (e.g. CIPS, ISM, etc.) is preferred;
- High integrity, able to work under pressure and self-motivated;
- Experience in government or government-related entity, a plus;
- Proficiency in Excel e.g. Pivot table, VLOOKUP and;
- Experience in ERP system, a plus;
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.