A leading international law firm is looking for a Professional Support Lawyer for the Employment Practice Group to manage projects and knowledge throughout the offices in the Asia Pacific Region. You will work closely with lawyers, Knowledge Management (KM) professionals, and other business support personnel.
We are now seeking for a PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT LAWYER (EMPLOYMENT LAW)
- Work with offices to identify, create and maintain PG precedents, work product and know-how (legal documents, articles, brochures, presentations, seminar/webinar materials, and other content) to ensure consistent application of the best practice
- Ensure the know-how repositories are in line with Firm standards (e.g. Harmony)
- Stay abreast of current and developing legal topics, legal trends, and regulatory changes and work with the PG leadership, KM and Business Development staff to develop thought leadership reports, legal publications, client alerts or client training as required
- Support the practice group in building/maintaining a strong knowledge management (KM) culture including timely and relevant information sharing
- Promote the utilization of KM tools and processes within the PG
- Support the practice group's internal training by providing input into the curriculum, as well as developing training and presentation materials and delivering modules as required
- Support the practice group's external client training by developing training and presentation materials and delivering modules as required
- Liaise with the Firm's Learning & Development staff in connection with ongoing training needs
- Strong academic credentials
- Minimum 4 - 6 PQE, as a practicing lawyer or PSL, with direct involvement in employment advice
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Understands and promotes connections between KM, training and business development
- Strong legal research and excellent legal drafting skills
- Consistently produces quality work and attention to details
- Courteous and professional with a can-do attitude
- Well developed inter-cultural liaison skills and is comfortable in a diverse environment
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please send your resume to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional or CLICK apply button below to apply online.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.