Our client is a leading provider of security and fire-safety solutions for businesses and industry nationwide.
We are now seeking for a PROJECT ENGINEER (ELECTRONIC SECURITY)
- To implement overall job operations and co-ordination
- To follow through the job design, specification, progress status and method statements etc.
- To supervise a team of junior technical staff/ subcontractors to ensure the smooth operation, delivery and completion of works in a safety manner
- To ensure smooth handover & communication to customers from the commencement of service / maintenance contract
- To implementing the assigned responsibilities and activities to attain the business goals and objectives
- Degree or above in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- At least 10 years' experience in project co-ordination, supervision and installation of Electronic Security systems
- With valid Security Personnel Permit Cat. D (SPP-D) is a plus
- Good communication, project coordination and leadership skills
- Proactive, drive to success and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese - Proficiency in MS Office and AUTOCAD software applications
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Kat Or +852 2986 1999
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.