Our client is the world's leading IT&T Corporation headquartered in HK with well established operations across Asia Pacific. Due to the aggressive expansion plans they are seeking for a Finance Manager (Projects) to join their growing organisation.
We are now seeking for
FINANCE MANAGER (Projects)
- Work closely with regional teams across Asia Pacific and report directly to the department head based in Hong Kong
- Act as the project lead and finance representative for new project engagements, such as Joint Ventures, Mergers & Acquisitions & disposal.
- Conduct DCF and other Financial models to analyse potential financial return of new projects
- Handle compliance and internal control duties of the related projects, such as reviewing contracts, finance documentations etc.
- Liaise with external parties and regulatory authorities;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent. CFA Certificate holders are advantageous
- 5+ years relevant project finance experience or hold a Corporate Finance function in large MNCs.
- Strong in Excel, VBA, Macro, Financial Modelling and DCF models is highly advantageous.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (senior - junior) and multi-task.
- Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
- Proactive and Native in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.