With over 50-year highly successful business experiences in Hong Kong, our client has a large portfolio which over 30 billions on real estate. With around 150 professional staffs , it is now inviting high-calibre Project Management professionals to join its team in Hong Kong office
We are now seeking for a PROJECT MANAGER
- Provide professional advice for board of directors on Building Revitalization, A&A and Maintenance project
- Strong coordination with external contractors and consultants from feasibility design stage to completion, defect rectification and handover stage
- Supervise management team in handling tendering, supervision and monitoring of ongoing projects, provision of technical supports and liaising with external architects and consultants on all building construction projects.
- Supervise construction works and quality is up to required standard and in compliance with the working drawings.
- Monitor site progress and implement safety measures.
- Ensure the specification, procedures, schedules and quality controls are strictly followed.
- Degree holder in Building Surveying, Engineering or related disciplines;
- Member of any of the following HKIS, RICS, RICE
- Minimum 10 years solid and relevant experience in New Build, A&A and Maintenance Construction Project Management and 5 years in vendor management
- With professional insights of the construction industry
- Self-motivated and proactive, with good interpersonal skills and innovative mind-sets;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Cantonese).
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Kat Or+852 2986 1999
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.