Due to rapid expansion, our client an MNC industrial company is currently looking for a Project Manager to lead the digital application team.
We are now seeking a PROJECT MANAGER (CLOUD SOLUTION)
- Develop new digital solutions tools to improve and support the company's business strategies and directions
- Perform migration of Microsoft tools (such as MS Office) to Google Suite
- Define both tactical and strategic technology plans and projects, manage and lead the team to implement and support
- Communicate with end-users to understand all the requirements and determine the best digital solutions based on the issue and details
- Act as a key person for end users seeking technical assistance in digital solution tools
- Perform on-site & remote troubleshooting to support end-users and system support and manage various digital platforms of the company
- Perform proof of concept (PoC) evaluation and comparison on various digital solutions tools in the market
- At least 4 years' experience in managing and delivering technology projects
- Familiar with Google suite and/or MS Office 365
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in MS Office (MS Excel Macro), AWS/Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or other similar SaaS & cloud solutions
- Knowledge of Google software system installation and configurations, setup and user preferences etc.
- Ability to multi‐task and deliver timely results
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibilities and able to work independently and in a team environment
- Good understanding of IT systems & networking
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage relationships by facilitating and influencing decision making
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Occasional business travel to PRC is required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.