Our client is a leading Chinese Bank with strong network and competitive products. Due to business expansion, a Project Manager - Digital Banking Operations is needed to join their growing team with attractive package and accelerated career progression.
We are now seeking for a PROJECT MANAGER - DIGITAL BANKING OPERATIONS
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing digital banking operations and services for different digital banking channels
- Communicate with different stakeholders to define user requirements for digital banking service and operations.
- Provide support on procedural design, user requirements, and functional requirement for system enhancements related to digital banking service and operations.
- Ensure UAT planning, preparation and execution are carried out properly.
- Co-ordinate with internal units to conduct staff training for changes/enhancement of digital banking operations initiatives.
- Monitor the market trend in order to keep abreast of customer needs in order to enhance digital banking service and operations.
- Maintain digital banking operation and tackle enquiries, prepare relevant MIS reporting.
- Degree holder in Business, Information Technology or related disciplines is preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience in project in relation to digital banking operations
- Good knowledge in retail banking products/services and implementation trend of e-banking, digital and innovative services
- Well verse in project management or System Development Life Cycle.
- A team player with strong organizational skill and able to work under tight timeline.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.