Our client is a leading property and hotel company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
We are now seeking for an PROJECT MANAGER FF&E
- Handle and manage FF&E and OS&E projects including budget control, project schedule, tender process
- Plan and implement procurement strategies to achieve the target benefits and financial savings
- Establish and maintain effective and efficient procurement and tendering, cost control, cost estimation, payment valuation, contract administration, etc.
- Coordination with all relevant parties to ensure timely delivery and installation as per approved and prescribed procedure
- Degree holder in Procurement & Supply, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 6 - 8 years' experience in managing procurement projects; experience gained from hospitality industry or sizeable organization will be an advantage
- Experience in FF&E and OS&E procurement and Tender Procurement will be an advantage
- Good knowledge in interior design will be an advantage
- Well-organized, independent and able to work under pressure
- Strong communication and problem-solving analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Arthur Yuen +852 2986 1905
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.