We are now seeking for a PROJECT MANAGER, GLOBAL OPERATIONS
- oversee the entire group operations, actively get involved in group level strategic planning, such as factory loading profile to fine tune the positioning of the factories, operation KPI review to ensure sustainable business model and overhead reduction to drive operational efficiency
- Work as a project leader of standardisation on garment organisation, initiate organisational change , drive effective communication and alignment with stakeholders
- streamline the organisation structure that helps build foundation for business transformation and achieve group level optimisation.
- Improve the efficiency of the production line and achieve the daily output target
- Helps business reallocation and process optimisation
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing or Business Administration
- Detail oriented and closely monitor the progress of project related issues.
- Strong time management and organisation skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe and PLM, other textiles and admin software will be as benefit.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Jerry Li +852 2986 1958
please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.