Our client is a MNC home appliances manufacturer. They are expanding their business and is investing new production line in china.
We are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER - HOME APPLIANCES DEVELOPMENT
- Works with internal team to improve processes, shorten project programme schedules, improve time to market, increase innovation & productivity
- Suggest improvements to product management & project portfolio tracking tools, systems & processes
- Develop solid project plans, coordinate closely with the projects teammates.
- Manage all NPD Checkpoints, ensuring all decisions and actions are adequately recorded
- Prepare of initial set-up & maintenance of project on Gantt charts, organising & chairing meetings to plan product introduction to supply chain
- Drives project milestone decisions to ensure that they are made in alignment with project objective.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering related
- Project Management Professional certification from the Project Management Institute or equivalent
- Relevant experience in NPD Project Management or equivalent
- Good knowledge and experience of project management planning tools, costing, manufacturing processes, business case creation, FMEA, risk analysis and change management
- 5+ years experience in home appliance industry
- Strong time management skills and presentation skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.