Our client is a well established private hospital and they are expanding their main building to meet the future demand.
We are seeking for a PROJECT MANAGER
- Responsible for planning, execution and construction supervision of large scale A&A works in Hospital
- Progress, quality and budgetary control;
- liaise and collaborate with government authorities, consultants, contractors and internal departments.
- Degree in Building Services or related disciplines
- Minimum of 6 years' construction field works and project management experience in laboratory or clean room projects; Hospital projects experience is a plus
- Recognized qualifications of Member of HKIA or equivalent
- Familiar with building-related Government submission processes and ordinances
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.