Our client is a top local Interior Design Company and focus on corporate offices A&A work. They are expanding their project team at the moment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead project team for corporate office design, and monitoring the programme & cost
- Provide leadership in the effective management of project and in meeting project programme, environmental and quality objectives;
- Responsible for managing client and team relationships including overall work plan development and team coordination efforts.
- Drive the performance and development of the team members through coaching and training
- Degree in Interior Design, Building Services or related disciplines
- 5 + yrs site supervision experience in Interior Design Firm.
- Membership of a recognized professional institute is a plus
- Excellent leadership, communication & project coordination skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant Project Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.