With highly successful business experiences in property acquisition and management in Hong Kong, our client has a large portfolio on real estate. With more than 900 professional staffs, it is now inviting high-calibre Project Management professionals to join its team in Hong Kong office
We are now seeking for a PROJECT MANAGER
- Reporting to Assistant General Manager
- Provide professional advice for A&A and fitting out Project
- Responsible for project planning and management of asset enhancement and new development in shopping centres and office commercial buildings
- Strong coordination with in-house teams, external contractors and consultants from construction stage to completion, defect rectification and handover stage
- Supervise construction works and quality is up to required standard and in compliance with the working drawings.
- Monitor site progress and implement safety measures.
- Ensure the specification, procedures, schedules and quality controls are strictly followed.
- Degree in building surveying or related disciplines plus member of HKIS/RICS or equivalent with minimum 7 years post graduation and 4 years post qualification experience.
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in project management for asset enhancement and major A&A works within occupied buildings
- Well familiar with statutory submission requirements and procedures
- Strong people management & communication skills with commercial sense
- Experiences in architectural A&A / major commercial fit out projects is an advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Isaac Ng +852 2986 1957
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.