Our client is a property developer. They are expanding their business in HK & China and they are looking for passionate engineer to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a PROJECT MANAGER/ ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER- E&M
- E&M planning, design, integration, procurement, project management and performance control
- Responsible for project management of property development projects including redevelopment works, renovation works, refurbishment, fitting-out and statutory orders
- Provide support and manage all aspects of E&M issues to the project management team
- Observe progress to ensure timely completion of works in compliance with the specified standard and statutory requirements within the budgeted cost.
- Bachelor degree holder in Building Services/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Member of HKIE / CIBSE / IET / IMechE
- Minimum 7 years working experience in related industry
- Experience in developers & major consultants in E&M aspects is a must
- Less experience will be considered as asssitant project manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.