Our client is a property developer. They are expanding their business in HK & China and they are looking for passionate engineer to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a PROJECT MANAGER- STRUCTURAL
- Responsible for the sizable commerical project management from inception to completion
- Take primary lead to develop and implement best practice to ensure the project completion in timely and cost-effective manner
- Manage project pipeline from design, submissions, procurement to installation with the support from designers, contractors, consultants and internal stakeholders
- Lead quality assurance on projects and promote the quality excellence initiatives
- Offer professional technical and engineering advices to site management team in other countries
- Bachelor degree holder in Civil, Structural engineer or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years working experience in related industry
- Experience in structural design of high-rise buildings such as Residential, Commercial or Hotel developments
- Professional membership in MHKIE/ CEng/ MIStructE or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- Less experience will be considered as asssitant project manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.