Our client is the real estate giant with prestigious reputation in the region. With their imminent expansion in the headquarter, they are inviting committed and self-motivated property management talents to join their established team to oversee the prominent mixed-use projects.
We are now seeking for Property Services Manager.
- Leading the team of professionals for full spectrum of building management services
- Ensure smooth operations of day-to-day operations
- Manage asset enhancement project pipeline with the support from designers, contractors, consultants and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with internal departments and vendors on the planning and execution
- Review and monitor the vendors' performances to promote the quality excellence initiatives
- Offer professional advices to respective departments and senior management for handling incidents
- Prepare P&L and forecast report for R&M works and capex projects
- Develop and maintain the standards and procedures to ensure strict compliance
- Tertiary educated in Surveying, Estate Management, Property Management, Building Services or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of solid property management experiences with proven track record in client
- Corporate member of any professional bodies is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to resolve the site issues and manage a sizable team
- Results driven, self-initiative, excellent in communications abilities
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.