Our client is a leading fintech company with strong network and competitive products. Due to business expansion, a Public Relations /Communications Manager is needed to join their growing team with attractive package and accelerated career progression.
We are now seeking for a Public Relations /Communications Manager
- Build brand awareness by refining and evolving our approach to telling Serai's story to, and through, the media
- Drive end-to-end communications for key external audiences, ensuring delivery of key messages, relevance, positive brand affinity, and leadership credibility
- Act as the key storyteller with Tier 1 and Tier 2 media, including bloggers, influencers, print and broadcast media
- Drive and execute all media events including press conferences, media briefings and media engagement activities
- Identify and build strategic relationships with potential partners, sponsors, advertisers and influencers to increase engagement
- Leverage data and metrics to measure the success from various campaigns and communications
- 7+ years in PR or Communications, either in a regional / global PR capacity, agency experience is ideal
- Experience placing stories at top-tier print and broadcast media outlets; corporate and consumer
- Sound knowledge and strong relationships with local and international key journalists in tech and business media with capacity to build trust with journalists across all media segments as programs demand
- Proven ability to drive key messages through inspiring and differentiated communication programs
- Experience in organising effective events at different scales - industry event sponsorships, self-hosted community events, press events etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator who is adept at framing, positioning and influencing in both Cantonese and English
- Excellent time management and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and quickly execute high quality work
- Experience working with third party event, production vendors
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently and autonomously within a broader team environment
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.