As part of IT team focusing on corporate system implementation, you will play an important role in implementing and deploying solutions for corporate centers. Your hands-on involvement will allow you to learn quickly the full cycle of software & product implementation.
The successful candidates will be responsible for application development of a digital transformation project and large-scale application development project for Public Sector.
We are now seeking for a SYSTEM ANALYST/ ANLYST PROGRAMMER -JAVA/C#
- Responsible for performing system design, coding to meet business goals and objectives
- Responsible for coordinating user acceptance test with users to ensure the quality of deliverables and meet requirements
- Manage vendors on development of system enhancements and projects to secure the quality of deliverables and budget
- Assist in system development including documentation following by company IT policy
- Provide technical support to Business Units
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years experience in IT profession
- Candidates with less qualification and experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer
- Candidates must have experience on Hong Kong Government project
- Possess technical knowledge of ANY of the following areas:
- Web application using Java EE or .Net and MSSQL technology
- Knowledgeable and experienced in systems analysis and design
- Experience in using open-sourced frameworks such as Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, iBatis, ASP MVC, Entity Framework, JQuery, is a definite advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.