Our client, a well-known manufacturing company, is currently looking for a high calibre to join their procurement team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a PURCHASING MANAGER (ELECTRONICS)
- Collaborate with suppliers to identify opportunities for cost improvement and category innovation
- Lead the end-to-end procurement process from sourcing, supplier/contract management, supplier performance enhancement (local/global), supplier selection, certification and etc.
- Manage purchasing activities and services based on company's needs
- Oversee the process & supplier performance and resolve issues with suppliers
- Responsible for vendor sourcing activities which include evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Degree holder in Engineering or equivalent
- 7-10 years of experience working for electronics industry, in which at least 3 years in managerial level
- Familiar with electronics products as well as passive and active component
- Experience in handling ODM/OEM projects including supplier selection & management, certification and sourcing
- Daily travel to China (Shenzhen) is a must
- Good command of spoken & written Cantonese, English & Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.