My client will have new projects coming up soon. They are now looking for contracts manager to join their growing business.
We are seeking for a Contracts Manager - QS
- Overall fitting out project planning and management works including A&A work and new projects
- Establish project budget and perform annual budget review
- Handle Cost control and reporting system and monitor development expenditure.
- Review quality, robustness and accuracy of deliverables produced by external consultants, including QS consultant, to improve the reliability of information
- Contract administration and construction progress monitoring with applying of cost, quality & time schedule control during construction stages of the projects
- Degree in quantity surveying or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years solid QS experiences
- Client-side experiences will be an advantage
- Professional qualifications in MHKIS or MRICS
- More experience candidate will be consider as Senior Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.